Greetings SW3 Family!
AIM 2018 is almost here and we anticipate great fellowship, praise, worship, and WORD! You absolutely do not want to miss what God is going to do during these two powerful nights and one fun day!. The AIM Family has you in mind for these great services and events. We are "Building Blocks For Church Growth: A Family Affair! So please invite someone to attend. Our special guests, Brother Sidney and Dr. Cathy Oliver are excited about being with us. We start nightly with prayer at 7pm, at Jurisdictional Headquarters.
- Join Brother Sidney Oliver for "More Than A Medley" a night of high praise and worship featuring the SW3 Reunion Choir.
- 6 pm Who will be crowned? Join us for the Young Women of Excellence Pageant. Come and support these young ladies who have worked extremely hard to enhance themselves, while helping to further the mission of the Kingdom.
- 7:30pm - Don't miss Dr. Cathy Oliver's impartation into the jurisdiction on "Increasing Capacity to Lead and Serve." This will change your ministry walk!
- 10pm - YOU need to attend the Late Night Musical featuring many special musical guests.
- 8:30am - We are teeing off with the 6th Annual SW3 Golf Tournament, "Golfing with the Bishop", featuring Special Guest Golfer Sidney Oliver. The proceeds from this event goes to the SW3 Scholarship Fund for graduating high school seniors and to students currently enrolled at a University or Technical College. There is still time to register on-line at SW3MICOGIC.ORG.
- 10am - Don't golf? Join the AIM family for the "SW3 Olympics." All can play and enjoy fun games.
Reminder, wear your casual attire and AIM registration is only $10. Help the AIM Family pray for souls.
Pastor Christopher V. Pryor